DID YOU KNOW?
Onsite Techs offers affordable Memberships for both Residential and Business Customers to save you time and money!
This membership includes:
- low monthly payments
- up to 20% Discount off the standard hourly service rate
- Software and Hardware Discounts
- V.I.P Priority Service
- 10% Off Preventative Maintenance Rates
- And Exclusive Offers
*Ask your Technician how signing up for a Membership can save you money!
Tip of the day:
- Clean/dust your computer regularly. We recommend cleaning it every season ie. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall.
- A clogged up Windows registry can slow down your computer.
- Keep your software updated, hackers like to take advantage of holes
- Here are 7 Ways To Free Up Hard Disk Space On Windows
- Bringing your computer in from the cold causes condensation build-up inside, not good!
Do you use the same password for everything? There is a more secure way to have strong secure passwords without having to remember crazy character combinations such as 13ghGYO*&#$%
There are many password managers, but I recommend and use KeePass to help me keep track of all my passwords, there is even a iPhone and Android app and the best part is that it is free!
Onsite Techs is committed to protecting your data.
- Data loss statistics are frightening for both homeowners and small businesses: Hardware and system failures account for 78% of all data loss.
- Over 700,000 new viruses were identified last year alone 93% of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within 5 years.
- A hard drive crashes every 15 seconds 100% of all hard drives eventually fail! Think about all of the critical data that is on your home or business computer. Financial documents, important letters, spreadsheets, presentations not to mention all of your music files and irreplaceable photos!
- While CD’s and desktop backup devices are a good first step, what would happen in case of a fire, flood or break in? Your best (and safest) solution is off site data backup. Your data is securely encrypted and then sent via the internet to a level 4 data center.